Frequently Asked Questions
#1 Are your products safe?
All of our toy products are manufactured from natural materials or non-toxic ingredients to ensure the safety of the little ones. Sustainability and safe play are the criteria to our products.
Note that the parents’ supervision is still highly recommended during plays as there are small parts from the toys which would be a choking hazard.
#2 What is your homemade play dough made of?
Our play doughs are freshly made of plain flour, salt, water, cream of tartar, oil and food colouring. These ingredients are taste-safe, though they might taste salty if consumed.
Our play dough has been tested to last for 2-3 months when played frequently. It is best to played with clean & dry hands and clean, dry surface. Store the play dough in a cool and dry place in the air tight containers provided after every play. Always keep the play dough after a play session to prevent them from drying out in the open.
Always perform a sight and smell test before play, continue playing with them if they still feel and smell good. If not, it’s time to order another fresh batch of soft dough for play.
While the play dough are made of kitchen ingredients, it is NOT intended for consumption. Parents’ supervision is highly recommended during plays.
#3 What are the delivery charges?
We engage a courier for all door-to-door local deliveries to ensure your item(s) reaches you in pristine condition.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of S$5.00 for all orders. We strive to ensure your orders are delivered within 3 – 5 business days. Free shipping for orders above S$80.00
#4 Do you ship overseas?
We only ship within Singapore currently but are working towards to support overseas customers in the future.
#5 What if I have both in stock items and pre-ordered items in my order?
Orders which include both in-stock and preordered items will only be shipped when all items are in.
If you would like to receive your in-stock items first, please indicate on the notes during cart out and delivery charges apply accordingly.
#6 What are my payment options?
We currently accept Credit cards, PayLah! And PayNow.
#7 How do I make a return for manufactured defects items?
We value our customers and your satisfaction means the world to us. All our items are thoroughly checked before shipping out. However, should there still be a need for returns, please note the following:-
- Returns are to be made within 5 calendar days upon receipt of your order.
- We only accept return or exchange for items that has manufacturing defects.
- Only 1-to-1 exchange of the same item. In the event item is no longer available, we will offer store credits to be used on your next purchase. No monetary refunds will be provided.
- Original proof of purchase and pictures of the manufacturing defects to be sent to email@example.com
- Customer to borne shipping fees for returns.
- We understand that item might be mistakenly carted out twice and customers might want a refund for the 2nd item. We will offer refunds in terms of store credits.
- Joy in Tots reserve the right to reject any item(s) that does not meet the requirements of our return policy.
We are unable to do a refund or exchange for these cases:
- Wood based items with features that are deemed as natural characteristics of wood (such as wood grains, blemishes, dark spots) will not be eligible for return/exchange.
- Discounted & seasonal items that are sold at reduced prices.
- Handmade items are unique and might not look exactly like the pictures presented.
- Wrong orders made by customers who might have misread the items or wrongly cart out.
- Used items.